ABOUT CENTRAL GARAGEServing Lichfield since 1932
Keeping Lichfield moving since 1932
Formed in 1932 as Central Garage with Grand-father Edgar Kershaw as proprietor, the company has remained a familiy business to this day. Edgar passed the garage on to Frederick Kershaw who ran it with his sister Mary until the late eighties. On his retirement, the business, now a Limited company was run by Norman Kershaw who was joined by his brother in 1989. Today the company continues to grow with a staff of around 20 skilled and support staff.
The company services all makes, no matter what age, and prides itself on customer service and committment. Although the company does not have full main dealer technical support, it has considerable knowledge and technical ability in the independent market.
Central garage deals with private customers, fleet companies and businesses of all sizes. The aim is to retain customers for the long term which is evident in the size and continued retention of the customer data-base.
Only O.E. quality parts and quality lubricants are used and particular attention is paid to thoroughly maintaining vehicles. All services are customised to ensure a tailor made service to the customer.